A bicycle was stolen from Pick 'n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., sometime between 5:20 and 5:45 p.m. Sept. 16.
A 28-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for drunken driving in the 5500 block of South Lake Drive about 2:30 p.m. Sept. 25. The man's blood alcohol content was 0.25.
Two windows on a vehicle were reported damaged in the 6200 block of South Packard Avenue about 8 a.m. Sept. 24.
Three men - a 30-year-old from Cudahy, a 25-year-old from Franklin and a 20-year-old from Milwaukee - were cited for disorderly conduct and battery after they got into an altercation at the Adams Court Apartments, 2700 E. Adams Court, about 8 p.m. Sept. 24.
A 19-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for disorderly conduct and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 5500 block of South Buckhorn Avenue about 9:50 a.m. Sept. 29.
No new reports.
Two ladders, a refrigerator and a dryer were taken from a duplex's basement in the 800 block of North Chicago Avenue before 4 p.m. Sept. 26.
Power tools were taken from a car in the 600 block of Marshall Avenue before 5:45 p.m. Sept. 28. Loss is estimated at $900.
A 27-year-old Greendale woman was cited for drunken driving at 12th and Monroe avenues at 1 a.m. Sept. 21.
A 57-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for drunken driving, speeding and not having insurance in the 2400 block of Fifth Avenue at 12:30 a.m. Sept. 22.
A 25-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for drunken driving in the 1900 block of 10th Avenue at 12:46 a.m. Sept. 22.
A 22-year-old Greenfield man was arrested for drunken driving and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 1000 block of Marquette Avenue at 3 a.m. Sept. 23.
Lawn decorations were reported damaged in the 300 block of Hemlock Court on Sept. 23. Damage is estimated at $100.
A van's windows were smashed in the 2900 block of South Chicago Avenue before 3:20 p.m. Sept. 24. Loss is estimated at $400.
Graffiti was painted on a building in the 3000 block of Fifth Avenue before 12:28 a.m. Sept. 25. Damage is estimated at $100.
A woman was cited for having a dog at large in the 3600 block of Ninth Avenue at 5 p.m. Sept. 22. A woman reported that the dog chased her down the street and almost attacked her. When an officer responded, the dog almost attacked the officer, but was called off by its owner.
A 29-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct for breaking a neighbor's window while intoxicated in the 1600 block of Manitowoc Avenue at 2:49 a.m. Sept. 23.
A 26-year-old South Milwaukee woman reported that a fellow resident of the building she lives in sprayed her with air freshener as she sat on the stoop smoking a cigarette in the 900 block of Lakeview Avenue about 3:30 p.m. Sept. 26. The neighbor said he sprayed the general area, and didn't see her sitting there at first. He apologized and the two were lectured, but no citations were given.
Several people were arrested for disorderly conduct after a fight in the 800 block of Michigan Avenue about 7 p.m. Sept. 22.
A 23-year-old South Milwaukee man was to be cited for misuse of 911 after he called for ambulance to take him to St. Luke's South Shore, 5900 S. Lake Drive, 5900 S. Lake Drive, on Sept. 26. He claimed to have stomach pains. However, when he got to the hospital, he went to different floor and told police he had just needed a ride so he could visit a friend.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Oct. 1, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Sept. 24, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Sept. 17, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Sept. 10, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Aug. 20, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 16, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 14, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 7, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 30, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 23, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 16, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 9, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 2, 2015