· A 28-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for retail theft after taking $60 of goods from Walgreens, 6241 S. Packard Ave., at 5 p.m. Feb. 21. Items taken included sunglasses, cough medicine and makeup.
· A CD/DVD player, valued at $250, was taken from an unlocked car parked in the 3600 block of East Bottsford Avenue between 3:30 and 10 p.m. Feb. 25.
· A 49-year-old resident of the 3600 block of East Barnard Avenue was cited for disorderly conduct, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after an incident at 10:41 p.m. Feb. 21 outside his apartment. According to police reports, the man was loudly threatening neighbors. The marijuana and a pipe were discovered after he was arrested.
· A 27-year-old Oak Creek man was cited for operating while intoxicated at 2:01 a.m. Feb. 22 when he was stopped in the 6000 block of South Packard Avenue after driving erratically. His blood alcohol content was 0.11.
· A 45-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for operating while intoxicated at 11:17 p.m. Feb. 22 after he was found passed out behind the wheel of his car, stopped at the intersection of Layton and Whitnall avenues. The man was also cited for disorderly conduct after he cursed and attempted to kick an officer, and urinated on a holding cell wall. His BAC was 0.24.
· A 66-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for operating while intoxicated at 5:31 p.m. Feb. 25 after he crashed into a parked car in the 4900 block of South Packard Avenue. His BAC was 0.17.
· A 23-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for operating while intoxicated after her car was found stopped in a bus turnaround area in the 3200 block of South Lake Drive at 12:18 a.m. Feb. 23. Her BAC was 0.23.
· Fifty-four pills valued at $100 were taken from an unlocked apartment in the 1300 block of Minnesota Avenue between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Feb. 19.
· A 22-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for battery after he allegedly slapped and punched a 21-year-old Milwaukee woman at 11:35 a.m. Feb. 22 in an apartment in the 2400 block of Nicholson Avenue. According to police reports, the woman was temporarily watching a friend's apartment, and the two quarreled over apartment keys.
· A 15-year-old male student at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., was taken to Milwaukee County Children's Detention Center on battery charges after he tackled a 58-year-old male teacher who was trying to break up a fight at the school at about 1:30 p.m. Feb. 25.
· A 32-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for domestic violence battery at 4:56 p.m. Feb. 27. A 26-year-old Milwaukee woman described as having visible injuries told police the man injured her during an argument at his home Feb. 26.
· A 37-year-old Grafton man was cited for operating while intoxicated at 1:14 a.m. Feb. 23 at the intersection of North Chicago and Sycamore avenues. His BAC was 0.12.
· A 31-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for operating while intoxicated at 1:50 a.m. Feb. 23 after police found him sitting in an SUV stopped in the intersection of 13th and Milwaukee avenues. His BAC was 0.20.
· A 43-year-old woman from Ixonia, Wis. was cited for failure to yield after a collision with a 55-year-old South Milwaukee woman at 1:52 p.m. Feb. 19 at 12th and Milwaukee avenues. According to police reports, the Ixonia woman was attempting to make a left turn, and struck the South Milwaukee woman, who was driving eastbound on Milwaukee.
· An estimated $2,000 damage was caused when a car parked in the 3100 block of Fifth Avenue was sideswiped by a hit-and-run driver shortly after 2 a.m. Feb. 22.
· A 22-year-old Franklin woman was cited for failure to yield after a collision at 8:29 p.m. Feb. 22 at North Chicago Avenue and Pine Street. According to police reports, the woman was westbound on Pine and turning left when she was hit by a 21-year-old West Allis man driving northbound. The woman told police she had waited for another northbound driver to turn onto Pine, and did not see the West Allis man.
· A 40-year-old resident of the 1300 block of Monroe Avenue was cited for disorderly conduct after she allegedly threw a log through a window at the building where she lives. Damage was estimated at $200.
· A 51-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for disorderly conduct and resisting an officer after fighting with another woman at the second woman's home in the 1400 block of Madison Avenue at 7:20 p.m. Feb. 18.
· A 25-year-old South Milwaukee woman was taken into custody at 3:30 p.m. Feb. 24 on an Oak Creek warrant after police were called to a home in the 1600 block of Clark Court regarding an altercation between the woman and her 46-year-old mother. According to police reports, at one point, the older woman told her daughter "Go ahead, hit me," and the younger woman did so. The daughter told police she punched her mother after the older woman knocked her 1-year-old son to the ground, saying "I guess my motherly instincts just kicked in when she knocked my son down." No charges were filed.
· A 32-year-old homeless man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct after several incidents the evening of Feb. 22. According to police reports, the man had been told to leave two bars in the vicinity of 13th and Milwaukee avenues. After he was given a ride to Cudahy by police, the man returned to a bar after he had been told by police to stay away for the evening. He was arrested at 10:46 p.m., and police discovered a marijuana pipe on his person.
· Police responded to five domestic violence incidents between Feb. 21 and 27.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: Dec. 3, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Nov. 19, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Nov. 5, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Nov. 5, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Oct. 22, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Oct. 15, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Oct. 1, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Sept. 24, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Sept. 17, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Sept. 10, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: Aug. 20, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 16, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015