· Police are investigating the theft of a snowblower, valued at $200, from an apartment building in the 4900 block of South Packard Avenue between midnight and 4 a.m. Dec. 11.
· A 27-year-old woman living in the 2600 block of East Adams Court told police that $56 in cash and 50 oxycodone pills were taken from her apartment between Dec. 12 and 14. She accused relatives, who denied the allegation. The woman declined to press charges when the relatives agreed to cover the loss of money.
· A 25-year-old Milwaukee man was charged with damage to property and disorderly conduct after he allegedly threw a rock at a home in the 3700 block of East Munkwitz Avenue shortly after 3 a.m. Dec. 4. The rock broke two windows and a glass coffee table, causing $300 damage. According to police reports the man had texted threats to the woman residing at the home "that she was going to pay" for an altercation at the home the previous night between the man and a second woman, his ex-girlfriend.
· A 21-year-old woman living in the 4900 block of South Packard Avenue was arrested at 8:25 p.m. Dec. 10 for failure to pay a fine. The woman was the subject of two South Milwaukee warrants, for marijuana possession, and possession of alcohol by a minor.
No reportable incidents.
· A home was entered in the 900 block of Lakeview Avenue the morning of Dec. 14. A wallet containing $55 was taken.
· A radiator, valued at $400, and a battery, valued at $150, were reported taken Dec. 13 from a construction skid loader parked in the 1300 block of College Avenue.
· Police are investigating a theft the morning of Dec. 16 in the 1200 block of Menomonee Avenue. According to police reports, a 37-year-old woman was moving into a house there, and a $100 pair of boots is missing, along with $500 in cash, prescription medication and miscellaneous bedding.
· A 25-year-old male living in the 1600 block of Hickory Street reported he was physically assaulted by his 20-year-old girlfriend just after 11 p.m. Dec. 16.
· Two cars, both driven by South Milwaukee women, were involved in a minor collision outside Speedway, 3102 S. Chicago Ave., at 3:35 p.m. Dec. 13.
· A 54-year-old Franklin woman was cited for failure to yield after a collision at 4:30 p.m. Dec. 13 at Marion and South Chicago avenues. The woman was eastbound on Marion and attempting to cross South Chicago when she struck a southbound vehicle driven by a 48-year-old Oak Creek woman.
· A 68-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for unsafe backing after he struck a parked car in the 1600 block of Mackinac Avenue at 2:45 p.m. Dec. 14. Very minor damage was reported.
· At 3:15 p.m. Dec. 9, a male eighth-grader was arrested for disorderly conduct at South Milwaukee Middle School, 1001 15th Ave. The student, who had been kept after classes for not completing homework, became upset when an assistant principal asked if he had finished his work, and he cursed at the assistant principal and threw a folder at her.
· A bullet hole was reported found in a garage in the 1300 block of 18th Avenue at 12:15 p.m. Dec. 13.
· Police went to the South Milwaukee Social Club, 1003 Milwaukee Ave., at 4:30 a.m. Dec. 15, after hearing music and conversation inside. A private party was in progress. The tavern operator was reminded that the establishment's certificate of operation limited hours of operation to 6 a.m. to 2:30 a.m.
· An unknown person attempted to enter a garage in the 800 block of Montana Avenue between midnight and 7 a.m. Dec. 15.
· A caller reported that a 23-year-old South Milwaukee woman was "passed out on the floor" and wants her removed" from the Big Chill, 1600 Monroe Ave., at 12:53 a.m. Dec. 18. The woman, who "was highly intoxicated and could not stand" was voluntarily taken to St. Luke's South Shore Hospital in Cudahy for treatment.
· South Milwaukee police responded to three domestic violence incidents between Dec. 12 and 18.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: Nov. 13, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 6, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 30, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 23, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5