Cudahy-St. Francis Interfaith will be collecting nonperishable food items during the fall primary from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 9.
St. Francis voters will vote on a party candidate for a congressional representative for District 4, an Assembly representative in District 20, a county clerk, a county treasurer and a county register of deeds.
Residents can cast their ballots at the following locations:
• Districts 1 and 3 (Wards 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 12): St. Francis Community Center, 3476 E. Howard Ave.
• District 2 (Wards 5, 6, 7, 8): St. Francis Public Library, 4230 S. Nicholson Ave.
For information, call the City Clerk’s Office at (414) 481-2300, Ext. 126.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 16, 2015 issue
- South Milwaukee schools raise money for heart research
- Area high school students recognized in Junior Achievement challenge
- Milton Vretenar: Vretenar made sure many roads led to St. Francis
- South Shore NOW claims a second in state newspaper contest (3)
- Teff Gymnasium forever (11)
- Geocaching is a free, easy activity in any community (7)
- Longing for good biking all year round? It's here
- Flying high (9)