Cudahy football boosters set fall social for Sept. 13
The Cudahy Football Booster Club will conduct its annual fall social Saturday, Sept. 13, following the afternoon home game against Mauston.
The Social will start at 6:30 p.m. at the Knights of Columbus Hall,732 Badger Ave., South Milwaukee. Admission tickets will be available at the door. You do not have to be a member of the club to attend.
For more information, or to donate items to the event, call Kathy Nadeau at (414) 483-2414 or Dave Magnus at (414) 483-2142.
CHS Football Booster Club releases meeting schedule
The Cudahy Football Booster Club will hold meetings every Tuesday at 7 p.m. at Joe’s K-Ranch, 4840 S. Whitnall Ave., throughout the football season starting Aug. 12.
For more information, call Dave Magnus at (414) 483-2142.
Muni softball tournament championships set for Friday
The 2008 Milwaukee Municipal All-City Softball Tournament championship games will be played Friday, Aug. 15, at Sijan Field, 2821 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., Milwaukee.
The women’s final is scheduled for 6:15 p.m., the men’s social league final for 7:30 and the men’s classic league title game for 8:45.
The men’s classic semifinals are set for 7 and 8:15 p.m. tonight, Aug. 14, at Sijan.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore NOW claims a second in state newspaper contest (3)
- Teff Gymnasium forever (3)
- Geocaching is a free, easy activity in any community (7)
- Longing for good biking all year round? It's here
- Flying high (7)
- St. Ann hosts winter market
- Man escapes drug sting after trip to hospital (7)
- St. Ann's hosts indoor winter farmers market
- St. Francis Library celebrates its 25th anniversary
- Special feature: Firefighters train to handle situations involving one of their own (5)