CoryAnn St. Marie-Carls and Jeffrey L. Mayer will face off on April 3 to determine who will succeed Al Richards as the mayor of the city of St. Francis.
St. Marie-Carls, the manager for a communications company and former public information officer for the city of Kenosha, finished first in Tuesday's primary. Mayer, a former alderman, finished second in a field of four.
Daniel O'Brien, a businessman, and David Sopolinski, a former alderman and small-business owner, were also on the ballot.
Richards did not seek another term.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 16, 2015 issue
- South Milwaukee schools raise money for heart research
- Area high school students recognized in Junior Achievement challenge
- Milton Vretenar: Vretenar made sure many roads led to St. Francis
- South Shore NOW claims a second in state newspaper contest (3)
- Teff Gymnasium forever (11)
- Geocaching is a free, easy activity in any community (7)
- Longing for good biking all year round? It's here
- Flying high (9)