• Numerous items valued at $7,955 were taken from a garage in the 3900 block of East Allerton Avenue between 11 p.m. May 25 and 7 a.m. May 26. Items include a 1991 Honda Civic, car parts, a portable media player and a cell phone. Access was gained by kicking in a door to the garage. Milwaukee police later located the Honda Civic near Kinnickinnic Avenue and Ward Street.
• Several boxes of packaged food and cash valued at $49 were taken from Magen's Café, 5018 S. Packard Ave., between 10 p.m. May 26 and 8:20 a.m. May 27. A door was forced open.
• A 20-year-old South Milwaukee woman was arrested for taking deodorant and hair gel valued at $9 from Pick 'n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., at 11:55 a.m. May 29.
• A stereo system, amplifiers and a laptop computer valued at $3,050 were taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 3700 block of East Grange Avenue between 8 p.m. May 31 and 6:18 a.m. June 1.
• Two freight trucks valued at $40,000 were taken from Jeff's Fast Freight, 5120 International Drive, between 4 and 8 a.m. June 2.
• An Oak Creek man was arrested for taking numerous items, together valued at $23, from Pick 'n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., at 9:08 a.m. June 6. Items included a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel newspaper, framed art, peanut butter, cat food and soda.
• A gas drive-off of more than $55 was reported at Speedway, 6265 S. Pennsylvania Ave., at 4:57 p.m. June 7.
• Two Milwaukee men, ages 18 and 19, an 18-year-old Cudahy man and a 17-year-old Cudahy girl were arrested for possession of 7 grams of marijuana and a marijuana pipe in the 4000 block of East Pulaski Avenue at 4:10 p.m. June 2.
• A 38-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving in the 5100 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 1:12 p.m. June 10. His blood-alcohol content was 0.11.
• Two tires were slashed on a vehicle in the 3600 block of East Martin Avenue between 10 p.m. May 28 and 11 a.m. May 29. Damage is estimated at $300.
• A door was kicked in at an apartment complex, resulting in $20 damage, in the 2800 block of East Edgerton Avenue at 12:46 p.m. June 3.
• A window was cracked and pry marks were found on a door to a home in the 3600 block of East Munkwitz Avenue between 7 p.m. June 8 and 8 p.m. June 9. Damage is estimated at $60. The damage was believed to have been from an attempted break-in.
• A window was smashed on a vehicle in the 5600 block of South Kirkwood avenue between 7 and 11:59 p.m. June 9. Damage is estimated at $350.
• An 18-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for underage drinking, fourth offense, in the 5400 block of South Packard Avenue at 9:56 p.m. June 4. Her blood-alcohol content was 0.19. The woman was found in the Ladish parking lot, where she was seen kicking an employee's vehicle.
• Officials at Saint Thomas More High School, 2601 E. Morgan Ave., reported five instances of students not returning laptop computers, with a total value of $7,500, about 12:30 p.m. June 3. Police intervened, and all students committed to returning the laptops, which were on loan throughout the school year.
• A 25-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for taking children's cold and cough medicine valued at $6 from Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., at 8:55 p.m. June 6.
• Front and back license plates valued at $75 were taken from a vehicle in the 2400 block of East Armour Avenue prior to 9:02 a.m. June 11.
• A 41-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for taking luncheon meat, coffee and croissants valued at $31 from Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., about 6 p.m. June 12.
• A 22-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for drunken driving in the 4400 block of South Whitnall Avenue at 6:45 p.m. June 2. A blood draw was taken to determine her blood-alcohol content.
• A 60-year-old St. Francis man was cited for disorderly conduct in the 3100 block of East Koenig Avenue at 12:54 p.m. May 31. During an argument, the man threatened a neighbor, claiming he would blow the man's boat up.
• An 18-year-old West Allis woman was arrested on West Milwaukee Police Department warrant at 6:29 p.m. June 6. The warrant was for indecent exposure.
• A 22-year-old Shorewood man was arrested on a St. Francis Police Department warrant near Interstate 794 and Layton Avenue at 8:59 p.m. June 10. The warrant was for driving with a suspended license and suspended vehicle registration.
• Police made two arrests related to a domestic incident last week.
• A 36-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving in the 1100 block of Rawson Avenue at 1:45 a.m. June 5. Her BAC was 0.18.
• A 22-year-old St. Francis woman was arrested for drunken driving in the 900 block of Minnesota Avenue at 1:51 a.m. June 6. Her BAC was 0.18.
• A window was smashed on a home in the 1200 block of Sherman Avenue prior to 7:49 a.m. May 24. Damage is estimated at $600.
• Two hubcaps on a vehicle were dented and scratched from pry marks in the 1600 block of Forest Hill Avenue prior to 9 p.m. June 8. The incident was believed to have been linked to an attempt to remove the hubcaps. Damage is estimated at $190.
• A 20-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested on a South Milwaukee Police Department warrant near 12th and Marquette avenues at 10:51 a.m. June 9.
• Three Milwaukee residents were cited for being at Grant Park, 100 Hawthorne Ave., after permitted hours at 10:47 p.m. June 9. Those cited included two men, ages 24 and 27 and a 15-year-old girl.
• Police made three arrests related to a domestic incident last week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- Police Report: April 28
- Police Report: April 21
- Police Report: April 14
- Police Report: March 17
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Police report: Feb. 10