• A BB gun valued at $63 was taken from Kmart, 6077 S. Packard Ave., at 5:40 p.m. May 12.
• A cell phone valued at $100 was taken from a girl's locker room at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, between 10:38 and 11:31 a.m. May 14.
• A cell phone valued at $100 was taken in the 5500 block of South O'Brien Avenue prior to 8:43 p.m. May 14.
• A grill valued at $250 was taken from a condo complex in the 3300 block of East College Avenue between 9:30 a.m. May 16 and 3:30 a.m. May 17.
• A gas drive-off of more than $53 was reported at Speedway, 4944 S. Packard Ave., at 1:25 p.m. May 19.
• A wheelbarrow valued at $50 was taken from a yard in the 3700 block of East Whittaker Avenue prior to 4:35 p.m. May 2.
• A 22-year-old Oak Creek woman was cited for fighting with another bar patron and damaging her vehicle at K-Ranch Bar, 4840 S. Whitnall Ave., at 2:41 a.m. May 22. The woman punched and slapped the victim in the face, resulting in swelling and pain. She subsequently placed scratches on the hood of the victim's vehicle, resulting in $1,000 damage. The woman said she was angry because she believed the victim had damaged someone else's vehicle.
• A vehicle window was smashed in the 3700 block of East Layton Avenue prior to 7:10 a.m. May 6. Damage is estimated at $200.
• A vehicle window was smashed in the 3400 block of East Layton Avenue between 12:01 and 10:15 a.m. May 13. Damage is estimated at $200.
• A BB pellet was shot through a front picture window at a home in the 3800 block of East Munkwitz Avenue prior to 7:25 p.m. May 14. Damage is estimated at $220.
• A plastic trash bin owned by the city of Cudahy was damaged during a series of arson incidents in the 3900 block of East Barnard Avenue at 12:51 a.m. May 16. Other trash bins set on fire in the area were not damaged.
• A rock was thrown through two garage windows in the 5500 block of South Disch Avenue between 6:45 a.m. May 17 and 7 p.m. May 18. Damage was estimated at $240.
• A 25-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested on a St. Francis Police Department retail theft warrant in the 3700 block of East Barnard Avenue at 4:34 p.m. May 15. Police initially responded to the woman's residence because of a harassing phone call complaint.
• A 31-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for disorderly conduct at the Ramsey Woods senior living facility, 3210 E. Ramsey Ave., at 4:13 p.m. May 17. The woman, an employee who had just been terminated, was causing a scene as she yelled expletives at a manager after being written up.
• A cell phone, a wallet, cash and ID cards valued at $438 were taken from a purse at Value Village, 3100 E. Layton Ave., at 11:01 a.m. May 19. The purse had been left unattended briefly in a shopping cart.
• Police made one arrest related to a domestic incident last week.
• A portable media player valued at $150 was taken from a home in the 300 block of Marion Avenue between 7 and 7:30 p.m. May 17. Police have a suspect.
• A 15-year-old South Milwaukee boy and 14-year-old Waterford boy were cited for fighting with one another at South Milwaukee Middle School, 1001 15th St., at 10:08 a.m. May 17. The fight occurred in gym class. When a teacher attempted to break the fight up, one boy yelled expletives at the teacher.
• A 16-year-old South Milwaukee boy was cited for fighting with a classmate at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., at 9:56 a.m. May 19. The boy was involved in a verbal altercation with the classmate during a fire drill. He subsequently began pushing and swinging at the classmate.
• A 17-year-old Milwaukee girl was cited for fighting with two classmates at South Milwaukee High School at 2:05 p.m. May 19. The girl was punching her classmates and pulling their hair. She was suspended for five days.
• A chunk of concrete was thrown on the hood and roof of a car, causing $300 damage, in the 600 block of Marshall Avenue prior to 2:20 a.m. May 16.
• A van, a trash bin and a fence were damaged by arson in the 700 block of Milwaukee Avenue prior to 12:45 a.m. May 17. The fire originated in a plastic bin, where paper and cardboard were ignited. The fire spread to a nearby van and fence. Damage is estimated at $20,800. Police attempted to extinguish the fire, but assistance from the South Milwaukee Fire Department was needed to get the blaze under control.
• A 29-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on a warrant with the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department in the 100 block of Hawthorne Avenue at 10:14 p.m. May 19.
• Police made two arrests related to a domestic incident last week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: March 5, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 26, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 19, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 12, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 5, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 29, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 22, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 15, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 1, 2015
- South Shore police report: Dec. 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: Dec. 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: Dec. 4, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 20, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 13, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 6, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 30, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 23, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014