• An $18 gas drive-off occurred at Speedway, 4944 S. Packard Ave., at 3:14 p.m. March 25.
• A portable media player valued at $175 was taken from an unlocked gym locker at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, between 8:42 and 9:37 a.m. March 26.
• A vehicle window was shattered in the 3600 block of East Martin Avenue between 7 p.m. March 26 and 12:30 a.m. March 28. Damage is estimated at $100.
• An 18-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for possession of 0.1 grams of marijuana, in the form of a cigarette, and rolling papers in the 5400 block of South Lake Drive at 9:06 p.m. March 30.
• A 28-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for disorderly conduct at an apartment complex in the 3300 block of East Mallory Avenue at 4:43 a.m. March 22. The man, who had been drinking, was loud, causing a scene and using profanities.
• A 27-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon at Light Palace Pub and Grill, 5880 S. Packard Ave., at 11:53 p.m. March 27. The man was trying to start a fight with another patron and eventually revealed a knife during the argument.
• A 24-year-old Cudahy man was cited for carrying an uncased BB gun in the 3600 block of East Layton Avenue at 12:39 a.m. March 31.
• A 20-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested on a warrant with the South Milwaukee Police Department for underage drinking in the 3600 block of East Allerton Avenue at 2:47 p.m. March 21.
• A 24-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested on a warrant with the South Milwaukee Police Department in the 3700 block of East Munkwitz Avenue at 4:57 p.m. April 1.
• A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on a state Department of Corrections warrant, for violating probation, in the 4800 block of South Lake Drive at 5:31 p.m. April 1.
• Police made one arrest related to a domestic incident last week.
• A video game system valued at $500 was taken from a home in the 3700 block of South Kinnickinnic Avenue between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. March 25.
• Two hundred dollars cash was taken from a filing cabinet in a manager's office at Kinder Care Daycare Center, 4692 S. Whitnall Ave., at 11:18 a.m. March 31.
• A 28-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for fighting with a fellow customer at Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., at 5:26 p.m. April 1. The fight started when the man provoked the customer after arguing over who was first in the check-out line.
• A 30-year-old South Milwaukee woman was arrested on a warrant with the South Milwaukee Police Department near I-794 and St. Francis Avenue at 10:23 a.m. April 2. The warrant was for unpaid citations related to dog registrations and having suspended registration for her vehicle.
• Copper wire was taken from a We Energies job site, 1005 Columbia Ave., at 7:42 a.m. April 1. The bolt cutter was used to access a secured area. A value estimate was not available.
• A license plate valued at $75 was taken in the 300 block of North Chicago Avenue prior to 4:38 p.m. April 2.
• Two bikes were taken in the 2800 block of 15th Avenue prior to 11:16 a.m. April 3. A value estimate was not available.
• A license plate valued at $75 was taken in the 2800 block of Fifth Avenue prior to 8:28 p.m. April 4.
• A 22-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving in the 100 block of North Chicago Avenue at 2:39 a.m. March 27. Police pulled the man over after receiving a report the man rear-ended a vehicle in the drive-through of a nearby Taco Bell restaurant. His blood-alcohol content was 0.13.
• A 29-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for scratching two vehicles with a key in the 700 block of Mackinac Avenue at 4:13 a.m. March 23. Damage to both vehicles is estimated at $500.
• A vehicle window was smashed in the 1300 block of Park Avenue between 8 p.m. March 23 and midnight March 24. Damage is estimated at $200.
• A 15-year-old South Milwaukee boy was arrested for starting a wooded area on fire with a cigarette lighter near Oak Creek Parkway and Mill Road at 3:46 p.m. March 27.
• Police continue to investigate the death of a 58-year-old South Milwaukee man, whose body was found in the morning hours of March 31 at an apartment unit he was living at in the 200 block of North Chicago Avenue. The investigation is being treated as a homicide.
• Police made four arrests related to domestic incidents last week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: Jan. 29, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 22, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 15, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 1, 2015
- South Shore police report: Dec. 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: Dec. 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: Dec. 4, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 20, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 13, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 6, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 30, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 23, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue