• Stereo equipment valued at $640 was taken from a vehicle in the 3600 block of East Carpenter Avenue between 9 p.m. March 8 and 1 a.m. March 9. The vehicle's trunk and locks were damaged to gain access. Damage is estimated at $640.
• Numerous items valued at $336 were taken from a vehicle in the 3700 block of East Birchwood Avenue between 9:30 p.m. March 12 and 6:19 a.m. March 13. The items included prescription medication, a sweatshirt, DVDs, hats, racing gloves and cash.
• Gym clothes and shoes valued at $105 were taken from a locker at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, between 8:40 p.m. March 15 and 8:45 a.m. March 16.
• Numerous items valued at $1,020 were taken from a vehicle in the 3000 block of East Iona Terrace between 6 and 7 p.m. March 17. Items included a laptop computer, a cell phone and a portable media player.
• An unknown amount of money was taken from four coin-operated slot machines at Goose & Jan's Tavern, 4906 S. Packard Ave., between 11:30 p.m. March 13 and 12:23 a.m. March 14. Buttons and levers on the machines were damaged. Damage is estimated at $400.
• A 49-year-old Cudahy man was arrested on a disorderly conduct warrant with the Oak Creek Police Department in the 3600 block of East Munkwitz Avenue at 11:01 a.m. March 9.
• A 28-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 3100 block of East Vogel Avenue at 9:11 p.m. March 14. The man provided police with a false name during an investigation.
• A 27-year-old Cudahy man was arrested on a warrant with the South Milwaukee Police Department, for driving with a suspended license, in the 3500 block of East Layton Avenue at 1:29 a.m. March 16.
• A 48-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on a warrant with the Oak Creek Police Department, for possession of drug paraphernalia, in the 4200 block of South Nicholson Avenue about 1 p.m. March 17.
• A 19-year-old Cudahy man was arrested on a warrant with the South Milwaukee Police Department, for retail theft and possession of tobacco as a minor, in the 2500 block of East College Avenue at 2:18 a.m. March 18.
• A 30-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving near Interstate 794 and Howard Avenue at 11:36 p.m. March 17. Her blood-alcohol content was 0.14.
• Exterior door locks were damaged at a home in the 2600 block of East Whittaker Avenue between 5 p.m. March 13 and 9:05 a.m. March 14. Damage is estimated at $100.
• Outside mirrors were broken off two vehicles in the 3600 block of South Kansas Avenue between 9:30 p.m. March 19 and 12:24 a.m. March 20. Damage to one vehicle is estimated at $114; the other was $182.
• A 42-year-old St. Francis woman was arrested for disorderly conduct at Tobacco Deal, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., about 7:30 p.m. March 16. The woman refused to leave the store after being asked to do so by store personnel. She was yelling expletives and creating a disturbance.
• A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for driving with a revoked license in the 4500 block of I-794 at 6:49 a.m. March 19.
• A wheel and tire valued at $200 were taken off a vehicle in the 700 block of North Chicago Avenue between midnight and 6 a.m. March 15.
• A 16-year-old South Milwaukee boy was arrested for taking two packs of cigars and a cigarette lighter from Speedway, 3102 S. Chicago Ave., at 6:56 p.m. March 15.
• A bike valued at $150 was taken in the 2700 block of South Chicago Avenue between 7 and 7:15 p.m. March 17.
• A cell phone valued at $100 was taken from a vehicle near Seventh and Minnesota avenues between 4:45 and 6 p.m. March 20.
• A 33-year-old Franklin man was arrested for drunken driving near 15th and College avenues at 1:29 a.m. March 14. His blood-alcohol content was 0.09.
• A vehicle window was smashed in the 600 block of Park Avenue between noon and 4 p.m. March 13. Damage is estimated at $300.
• A 35-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 600 block of Milwaukee Avenue at 7:29 p.m. March 17. The man, who was intoxicated, refused to leave a home after being asked to do so by an occupant. When police arrived, the man used profane language toward the officers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- Police Report: April 28
- Police Report: April 21
- Police Report: April 14
- Police Report: March 17
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Police report: Feb. 10
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police report: Jan. 27
- Police report: Jan. 20
- Police report: Jan. 13
- Police report: Jan. 6
- Police report: Dec. 27
- Police Report: Dec. 20