• More than 80 prescription Zanax tablets and cash valued at $115 were taken from a vehicle in the 5800 block of South Packard Avenue between 12:30 and 12:45 p.m. Feb. 23.
• A license plate valued at $1 was taken from a semi truck at Fed Ex, 5300 Industrial Drive, between 4 p.m. Feb. 26 and 4 p.m. Feb. 28.
• Numerous items valued at $830 were taken from Kmart, 6077 S. Packard Ave., at 4:13 p.m. Feb. 26. Items included two flat-screen TVs, a printer and a DVD player. Store security personnel told police a white man between ages 28 and 32 and a white woman between ages 38 and 42 loaded the electronics into a shopping cart and exited the store. They quickly loaded the items into their vehicle, an SUV, and fled.
• A vehicle hood was dented in the 5500 block of South Disch Avenue prior to 8:21 a.m. Feb. 24. Damage is estimated at $50.
• A sliding door was smashed on a storage facility in the 5000 block of South Nicholson Avenue prior to 1:07 p.m. March 1. Damage is estimated at $100.
• A vehicle window was smashed in the 5900 block of South Delaware Avenue prior to 1:10 a.m. March 3. Damage is estimated at $250.
• Two vehicle tires were punctured in the 4900 block of South Packard Avenue between 11:30 p.m. March 4 and 1 a.m. March 5. Damage is estimated at $120.
• A 27-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of 0.1 grams of cocaine in the 4800 block of South Nicholson Avenue at 11:12 p.m. Feb. 25. The man also was arrested on a warrant with the West Allis Police Department.
• A 29-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving in the 4700 block of South Whitnall Avenue at 12:25 a.m. Feb. 27. His blood-alcohol content was 0.19.
• A 29-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested on a warrant with the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department in the 3600 block of East Munkwitz Avenue at 6:17 p.m. March 1.
• A 20-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for underage drinking and carrying a concealed weapon at Time Out Bar, 4871 S. Packard Ave., at 2:08 a.m. March 5. During a search, police found a lock-blade knife in his possession. The man's BAC was 0.16.
• A 19-year-old Cudahy man was cited for underage drinking at Time Out Bar, 4871 S. Packard Ave., at 2:08 a.m. March 5. His BAC was 0.15. The bartender, a 37-year-old Cudahy man, was cited for serving alcohol to minors.
• A 24-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on a warrant with the South Milwaukee Police Department in the 5500 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 1:07 a.m. March 6.
• A 17-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for taking a package of heavy-duty bandages valued at more than $3 from Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., at 4:22 p.m. Feb. 27. It was the boy's second offense for retail theft.
• A 57-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for taking 17 houseware and cosmetics items valued at $36 from Family Dollar, 3148 E. Layton Ave., at 3:40 p.m. March 2. This was the woman's sixth offense. After providing police with a false name while being questioned, she was cited for obstructing police.
• An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct near St. Francis High School, 4225 S. Lake Drive, at 1:35 p.m. March 5. The man, a student at the school, was involved in a fight and fled the school after making derogatory comments toward a school administrator.
• Police made one arrest related to a domestic incident last week.
• A video game system valued at $299 was taken from an apartment unit in the 1200 block of North Chicago Avenue prior to 7:05 p.m. Feb. 28. The intruder gained access after tampering with a padlock.
• A 22-year-old Cudahy man was arrested on six warrants with the South Milwaukee Police Department in the 2400 block of 15th Avenue at 10:23 p.m. March 1.
• A student at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., turned in a bag of 1.2 grams of marijuana to police at 7:15 a.m. March 3. The student told police he found the marijuana on the floor outside the school store. There are no suspects at this time.
• A 14-year-old South Milwaukee boy was cited for disorderly conduct at South Milwaukee Middle School, 1001 15th Ave., at 8:25 a.m. March 4. The boy refused to work in class and called his teacher derogatory terms when she told him to go to the principal's office. The boy was subsequently suspended from school for two days.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: Dec. 8
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Police Report: Nov. 25
- Police report: Nov. 18
- Police Report: Nov. 11
- Police Report: Nov. 4
- Police Report: Oct. 28
- Police Report: Oct. 21
- Police report: Oct. 14
- Police report: Oct. 6
- Police report: Sept. 30
- Police Report: Sept. 23
- Police Report: Sept. 16
- Police Report: Sept. 9
- Police Report: Aug. 30
- Police Report: Aug. 26
- Police report: Aug. 19
- Police Report: Aug. 12
- Police Report: Aug. 5
- Police Report: July 29