Another H1N1 flu vaccine clinic will be held next week in Oak Creek.
The clinic, in conjunction with the Oak Creek-Franklin School District and the cities of St. Francis and South Milwaukee, is from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 14 at Oak Creek High School, 340 E. Puetz Road.
Though the clinic is open to any resident, only those people in certain target groups will be vaccinated, Health Officer Judy Price said. The current target group consists of pregnant women, health care and emergency response workers, household contacts and caregivers of children younger than 6 months old, children age 6 months to 4 years old and children 5 to 18 years old with medical conditions.
The Oak Creek Health Department at an Oct. 28 clinic gave more than 300 vaccines, Price said. But unlike other area health departments, such as Greenfield, the vaccine supply did not run out.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: May 14, 2015
- Winter's not through with us yet
- South Shore police report: May 7, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 30, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 23, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect
- South Shore police report: April 9, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 2, 2015
- South Shore police report: March 19, 2015