• A red 1996 Acura Integra was taken from the 3800 block of East Edgerton Avenue prior to 4:48 p.m. Sept. 19. There was no sign of forced entry. Loss amount is unknown.
• A Global Positioning System was taken from a vehicle in the 3000 block of East Grange Avenue prior to 4 p.m. Sept. 21. Loss is $100.
• An amplifier and subwoofer speaker were taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 3500 block of East Armour Avenue prior to 8 a.m. Sept. 22. Loss is $600.
• A door lock of a vehicle was damaged in an attempted theft in the 5600 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue prior to 10:30 p.m. Sept. 22. Damage is $200.
• Four rims and tires were taken from a vehicle in the 3600 block of East Holmes Avenue prior to 4:44 p.m. Sept. 23. Loss is $2,200.
• A digital media player and radio were taken from a vehicle at Avenue Auto, 5231 S. Pennsylvania Ave., prior to 11:35 a.m. Sept. 24. Loss is $250.
• A 79-year-old woman who has dementia reported that three gold rings were taken while she was hospitalized at St. Lukes South Shore Hospital, 5900 S. Lake Drive, prior to 9:51 a.m. Sept. 25. Loss is $2,100.
• A CD player was taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 3500 block of East Library Drive prior to 6:39 p.m. Sept. 25. Loss is $150.
• A cell phone and $50 was taken from a purse at the Cudahy High School homecoming dance, 4950 S. Lake Drive, prior to 9 p.m. Sept. 26. Loss is $150.
• An air compressor was taken from an unlocked garage in the 3600 block of East Somers Avenue prior to 2:57 p.m. Sept. 29. Loss is $160.
• A 17-year-old Cudahy girl was arrested for battery, underage drinking, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct after she slapped her friend's mother, 55, who was stopping a backyard party at her home in the 3800 block of East Barnard Avenue at 6:03 p.m. Sept. 20. Her daughter, 15, was arrested for underage drinking, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and drug paraphernalia. A 15-year-old West Allis boy and a 17-year-old Cudahy boy were arrested for underage drinking, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.
• A 50-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for battery after he struck a 35-year-old woman in the face and kicked her genitals at a home in the 3775 block of East Pulaski Avenue at 12:47 p.m. Sept. 27.
• A 26-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for disorderly conduct while armed and property damage after he pushed a 30-year-old man, pointed a knife at him, damaged his vehicle's windshield and damaged the window and screen door of his home in the 3600 block of East Somers Avenue at 8:42 p.m. Sept. 27.
• A 53-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence battery after he pinned his 44-year-old wife to the floor, punched her face and kicked her face and back at their home at 8 p.m. Sept. 29. The woman received medical treatment for severe swelling.
• A 56-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for possession of crack cocaine in the 3700 block of East Plankinton Avenue after he was seen driving for several blocks with his left-turn signal on at 10:25 p.m. Sept. 25. He had 0.4 grams of crack cocaine.
• A 16-year-old Cudahy boy was arrested for marijuana possession and obstruction after he smoked marijuana in a wooded area of Cudahy Park, 3000 E. Ramsey Ave., and fled at 5:58 p.m. Sept. 26. He had 25 grams of marijuana.
• A 23-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for her second drunken-driving offense after she was seen intoxicated at a drive-through at Arby's, 5965 S. Packard Ave., at 4:56 p.m. Sept. 19. She refused to give a breath sample.
• A 32-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for his sixth drunken-driving offense, resisting arrest and operating with revoked driver's license after he was seen speeding in the 5900 block of South Packard Avenue at 10:25 p.m. Sept. 28. He led police on a half-mile vehicular and foot chase that ended in the 3600 block of East Iona Terrace.
• A pellet gun was used to damage a window on a tractor parked outside of Milan Express Company, 5559 S. Pennsylvania Ave., prior to 8:58 a.m. Sept. 21. Damage is $300.
• A 34-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for property damage and the unlawful use of a phone after he scratched his ex-girlfriend's car while it was parked in the 3700 block of East Adams Avenue and left her threatening messages prior to 8:47 a.m. Sept. 27. Damage amount is unknown.
• A driver's side window of a vehicle was damaged outside of Southside Auto Mart, 5090 S. Pennsylvania Ave., prior to 10:18 a.m. Sept. 28. Damage is $200.
• Graffiti was found on a metal shed in the 3200 block of East Van Norman Avenue at 9 a.m. Sept. 29. Damage is $20.
• There were two domestic violence arrests.
• The Fire Department responded to four fires, 29 medical calls and four service calls.
• Two unlocked bicycles worth $450 were taken from the yard of a home in the 3800 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue prior to 3:30 p.m. Sept. 18.
• A stereo, a lamp, five tire rims, scrap copper and brass, and digital media equipment were taken from a locked garage in the 3700 block of South Iowa Avenue prior to 10 a.m. Sept. 21. Loss is $475. A door was pried to gain entry.
• A 21-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for retail theft after she took medicine and cosmetics from Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., at 4:08 p.m. Sept. 23. Recovered loss is $36.05.
• A 20-year-old Milwaukee man who is a confirmed Los Primos gang member was arrested for battery after he struck a 24-year-old man in the face outside of his home in the 4500 block of South Whitnall Avenue at 8:26 p.m. Sept. 23.
• A 19-year-old St. Francis woman was arrested for marijuana possession and an 18-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for marijuana possession and drug paraphernalia after they smoked marijuana in a vehicle parked in the 3445 block of East Denton Avenue at 5:53 p.m. Sept. 18. The Milwaukee Bureau of Child Welfare will also investigate this case because the19-year-old's 18-month-old daughter was in the vehicle.
• There were no domestic violence arrests.
• The Fire Department responded to nine fires and 29 medical calls.
• A television, stereo and toolbox was taken from a home and a garage door was damaged in the 1400 block of Menomonee Avenue prior to 3:36 p.m. Oct. 1. There was no sign of forced entry. Loss amount is unknown.
• A 39-year-old woman reported that $134 worth of fraudulent charges were made online with her credit card number prior to 11:59 a.m. Sept. 27.
• A video game system and games were taken from a home in the 500 block of Columbia Avenue prior to 3:33 p.m. Oct. 2. A 20-year-old male friend is suspected. Loss is $400.
• A load of towels was taken from a dryer at Star Laundromat, 1113 Marquette Ave., prior to 6:48 p.m. Oct. 3. Loss is unknown.
• Two women punched each other after arguing about a bar stool at Sports Medicine II Tavern, 115 Milwaukee Ave., at 1:29 a.m. Oct. 1. The women left before police arrived.
• A 27-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he punched another man and spit on him at a home in the 1200 block of Michigan Avenue at 10 p.m. Oct. 2.
• A 38-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for his third drunken-driving offense in the 1500 block of Drexel Boulevard after another motorist reported him for erratic driving at 10:27p.m. Sept. 27.
• A 57-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving after she drove in a left-turn lane in the 1400 block of Marquette Avenue at 10:57 p.m. Sept. 29. Her BAC was 0.14.
• A 35-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for his third drunken-driving offense after he was seen driving significantly under the posted speed limit and almost striking a parked car in the 1200 block of Milwaukee Avenue at 1:36 a.m. Oct. 4.
• A 33-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for drunken driving after he exited westbound instead of eastbound from the drive-through at Taco Bell, 112 N. Chicago Ave., at 2:33 a.m. Oct. 4. His BAC was 0.17.
• Police reported 18 Cudahy High School students, 17 to 18 years old, to the principal after they were seen toilet papering the school, 801 15th Ave., at 12:30 a.m. Sept. 29.
• Graffiti was found on a door at Rawson School, 1410 Rawson Ave., at 10:26 a.m. Oct. 1. Damage is $50.
• A rock was used to damage the front door of Falcon Fuel, 3403 S. Chicago Ave., prior to 5:11 p.m. Oct. 2. Damage is unknown.
• A 26-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-related disorderly conduct after he threw his girlfriend's belongings off of a balcony at their home at 2:21 a.m. Sept. 19.
• A 40-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for disorderly conduct after she threw a perfume bottle at the head of the owner of Johnny Mo's Bar and Grill, 1301 Milwaukee Ave., because she was asked to leave after sleeping at the counter at 8:23 p.m. Sept. 27.
• A 12-year-old boy was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon after he went to school with an eight-inch knife in his waist band and threatened to cut other students at South Milwaukee Middle School, 1001 15th Ave., at 10:50 a.m. Sept. 30.
• Lightning struck an apartment building in the 200 block of Southtowne Place at 8:42 p.m. Oct. 1. There were no reported injuries or damage, but a resident said sparks were shooting from electrical outlets.
• A burning candle ignited a table, chair and couch on fire at a home in the 2400 block of 14th Avenue at 8:49 p.m. Oct. 3. There were no injuries. Damage is unknown.
• A 20-year-old South Milwaukee man reported at 6:56 p.m. Oct. 4 that someone in Milwaukee opened a We Energies account in his name about six years ago.
• There were six domestic violence arrests.
• The Fire Department responded to one fire and 20 medical calls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: Dec. 8
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Police Report: Nov. 25
- Police report: Nov. 18
- Police Report: Nov. 11
- Police Report: Nov. 4
- Police Report: Oct. 28
- Police Report: Oct. 21
- Police report: Oct. 14
- Police report: Oct. 6
- Police report: Sept. 30
- Police Report: Sept. 23
- Police Report: Sept. 16
- Police Report: Sept. 9
- Police Report: Aug. 30
- Police Report: Aug. 26
- Police report: Aug. 19
- Police Report: Aug. 12
- Police Report: Aug. 5
- Police Report: July 29