• A visitor took 90 Lorazepam pills from the home of a 49-year-old Cudahy woman in the 3700 block of Munkwitz Avenue prior to 5 p.m. July 16.
• A CD player was taken from a locked vehicle in the 3800 block of East Cudahy Avenue prior to 9:20 a.m. July 18. The lock was damaged to gain entry. Loss is $250.
• Gas was taken from Speedway, 4944 S. Packard Ave., at 11:32 a.m. July 19. Loss is $62.
• A credit card number belonging to a 51-year-old Cudahy man was used to buy concert tickets in California prior to 1:20 p.m. July 23. Loss is $213.
• A 16-year-old Cudahy boy was arrested for theft and underage possession of tobacco after he took cigarettes from a neighbor's yard in the 3700 block of East Barnard Avenue at 3:55 p.m. Aug. 2.
• An unlocked vehicle was taken from the 3700 block of East Barnard Avenue prior to 12:25 p.m. Aug. 3. Loss is $800.
• A 12-year-old St. Francis girl was cited for theft after she stuffed a bag of chips into her purse at Speedway, 4944 S. Packard Ave., at 1:20 p.m. Aug. 3.
• A cell phone was taken from a locked locker at the Patrick Cudahy plant, 1 Sweet Apple Wood Lane, prior to 11:41 p.m. Aug. 3. Loss is $400.
• A 51-year-old Cudahy man was found lying in the street and bleeding heavily after he was battered by three men in the 5700 block of Packard Avenue at 11:48 p.m. Aug. 2. The man recognized one of the suspects and said they had argued in the past. He was taken to St. Luke's South Shore Hospital, 5900 S. Lake Drive.
• A vehicle's rear window was shattered in the 2800 block of East Allison Avenue prior to noon July 25. Damage is $175.
• A manager at Ewald's Venus Ford, 2727 E. Layton Ave., reported at 10:38 a.m. July 29 that the dealer had sold a vehicle in June that was later discovered to have been stolen. Recovered loss is $5,000.
• A stolen vehicle from Milwaukee was found after someone tried to obtain night parking permission in the 3700 block of East Cudahy Avenue at 12:03 p.m. Aug. 4.
• An abandoned vehicle was towed from the 3900 block of East Van Norman Avenue at 7:19 p.m. Aug 7.
• There was one domestic violence arrest.
• The Fire Department responded to four fires, 41 medical calls and two service calls.
• A 51-year-old Cudahy man was cited for his third offense of panhandling after asking customers for money outside of Value Village, 3100 E. Layton Ave., at 10:31 a.m. July 30.
• There were no domestic violence arrests.
• The Fire Department responded to four fires, 18 medical calls and two service calls.
• Bottles of alcohol were taken from Marquette Liquor, 1123 Marquette Ave., prior to 11:23 a.m. Aug. 4. The front door was shattered to gain entry. Loss is unknown.
• A video game system, two laptop computers, video games and $400 were taken from an unlocked home in the 1800 block of Missouri Avenue prior to 3:08 p.m. Aug. 6. A total loss estimate was not available.
• A 37-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for theft and police obstruction after he took a bag of chips at Speedway, 2301 10th Ave., at 2:15 a.m. July 30.
• A digital media player, a Global Positioning System, software and cords were taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 1800 block of Spruce Court prior to 8:10 a.m. Aug. 1. Loss is $1,148.
• A 31-year-old South Milwaukee woman reported at 4:08 p.m. Aug. 1 that her credit card is missing and fraudulent purchases were made. The loss is unknown.
• A 32-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for trying to purchase items with a stolen credit card at Dollar General, 1331 Marquette Ave., at 9 p.m. Aug. 1.
• Fishing equipment, a camera, money and a wallet were taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 1300 block of Missouri Avenue prior to 9:17 p.m. Aug. 1. Loss is $334.
• An unlocked bike was taken from a yard in the 1900 block of 15th Avenue prior to 4:40 p.m. Aug. 2. Loss is $100.
• A GPS unit was taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 1400 block of 17th Avenue prior to 1:25 p.m. Aug. 4. Loss is $100.
• GPS units were taken from two locked vehicles in the 1500 block of 15th Avenue prior to 7:45 a.m. Aug. 5. Windows were smashed to gain entry. Loss is $680.
• Money was taken from a soda machine at Wil O Way Grant Recreation Center, 207 Lake Drive, at 4 p.m. Aug. 5. There was no sign of forced entry.
• A 19-year-old woman reported her credit card was taken by her roommate's guest at their apartment in the 500 block of Southtowne Drive prior to 9:48 p.m. Aug. 5. Loss is $34.28.
• An unlocked bike was taken from a garage in the 1600 block of Monroe Avenue prior to 2:23 p.m. Aug. 8. Loss is unknown.
• A license plate was removed from a vehicle parked in the 1000 block of Milwaukee Avenue prior to 4 p.m. Aug. 9. Loss is $80.
• A 21-year-old Racine man was arrested for his first drunken-driving offense after he was seen improperly stopping at 10th and Milwaukee avenues at 4:28 a.m. Aug. 2. His blood-alcohol content was 0.11.
• A 29-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for his second drunken-driving offense after he was seen driving erratically at Marquette and 13th avenues at 2:12 a.m. Aug. 9. His BAC was 0.25.
• A 44-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for his first drunken-driving offense after failing to signal at Eighth and Manitoba avenues at 9:18 p.m. Aug. 9. His BAC was 0.16.
• A pile of dog feces was left on a home's porch in the 1300 block of Marion Avenue prior to 6:51 a.m. Aug. 4.
• Two windows were shattered at Benkowski Builders, 1111 Milwaukee Ave., prior to 8 a.m. Aug. 6. Damage is $100.
• An apartment pool shelter was vandalized in the 300 block of Southtowne Drive prior to 10:17 a.m. Aug. 8. Damage is unknown.
• A vehicle struck another parked vehicle and fled near 12th and Milwaukee avenues at 2:15 p.m. Aug. 4. A damage estimate was not available.
• An 18-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for obstruction after becoming combative with police investigating a complaint that the man damaged a trailer in the 700 block of Monroe Avenue at 5:03 p.m. Aug. 2.
• A 37-year-old Oak Creek man was warned about inappropriate clothing after complaints about him wearing a Speedo at Grant Park, 100 Hawthorne Ave., at 2:15 p.m. Aug. 3.
• A 23-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for cruelty to animals after he threw rocks at seagulls at the main beach of Grant Park, 100 Hawthorne Ave., at 6:04 p.m. Aug. 3. At least one seagull suffered a broken wing.
• A 24-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for unlawful use of a phone after he screamed outside of his ex-girlfriend's apartment building in the 400 block of Southtowne Drive and called and sent her text messages her numerous times at 3:09 a.m. Aug. 7.
• There was five domestic violence arrests.
• The Fire Department responded to four fires, 42 medical calls and 10 service calls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: Nov. 20, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 13, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 6, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 30, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 23, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- South Shore Police Report: May 12