Police arrested a St. Francis High School student and another student went to the hospital after a fight at the school Wednesday, police said.
Authorities are releasing few details, but said officers were called to the school, 4225 S. Lake Drive, at 2:42 p.m. They discovered there was a short fight between two male students.
The injured student was taken to St. Luke's South Shore hospital and later released. The other student was arrested and the case is being reviewed to determine whether there will be charges.
St. Francis' principal couldn't be reached immediately for comment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- Police warn man, 59, after he asked 14-year-old girl out for coffee
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- Police Report: April 28
- Police Report: April 21
- Police Report: April 14
- Police Report: March 17