· A Milwaukee man reported his guitar was stolen June 22 while he performed at the Serenity Club, 3677 E. Pulaski Ave. The man said the guitar's replacement value was $4,500.
· An unidentified male took 100 Milwaukee County Transit System bus tickets, valued at $250, from Himalaya Gas Station, 5606 S. Packard Ave., at 7:15 p.m. June 29.
· An unidentified male took a donation jar containing $85 in coins from Speedway, 4944 S. Packard Ave., at 4:07 p.m. July 3.
· A resident of the 6000 block of South Lake Drive reported a window on her home was shot with a BB gun between June 27 and July 1. Damage was estimated at $100.
· A 17-year-old male student at Cudahy High School was cited for endangering safety with a dangerous weapon and damage to property after he shot a BB gun at a car driven by a classmate, causing the rear window to shatter. According to police reports, the incident took place at about 3:45 p.m. July 2 in the 4800 block of South Sheridan Drive. The 17-year-old, a passenger in a car, "said he was not trying to shoot out the windows, he was just messing around and trying to have fun."
· Shattered glass was found July 6 on a bus shelter at the intersection of South Packard and East Grange avenues. Damage was estimated at $300.
· A 20-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 5300 block of South Nicholson Avenue at 8:13 p.m. July 3.
· Three Milwaukee men were cited for underage alcohol consumption after a traffic stop in the 4600 block of South Lake Drive at 9:07 p.m. July 5. The 19-year-old driver and two 18-year-old passengers were cited.
· A 42-year-old West Allis man was cited for drunken at 4:01 a.m. July 6 in the 1900 block of East College Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.16. According to South Milwaukee police reports, the same driver had struck a parked vehicle in the 800 block of Marshall Avenue shortly before the stop.
· A 55-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for violating his probation terms after he was found intoxicated wearing only a pair of shorts in the 3400 block of East Grange Avenue at 6:22 p.m. July 1.
· A 23-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for retail theft at 12:54 p.m. July 1 at Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave. According to police reports, she took 52 items with a combined value of $228.43.
· A 24-year-old resident was arrested for battery/domestic violence at 9:22 a.m. July 6 after a fight with her boyfriend. According to police reports, the two quarreled after she returned from a night of drinking, she punched him at least 10 times and he fled their apartment. The woman reportedly barricaded the apartment entrance in an effort to keep police out.
· Police are investigating the disappearance of 44 methadone pills from an apartment in the 2400 block of Nicholson Avenue sometime July 4.
· A Racine resident reported a radar detector, GPS unit and two bottles of pills were taken from his car at about 10:30 p.m. July 4 while it was parked in the 500 block of Cherry Street. Entry was gained by smashing a window.
· A resident of the 800 block of Marquette Avenue reported a video game player, valued at $150, was taken from his apartment at about 6 p.m. July 6.
· An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for shoplifting after taking a hooded sweatshirt and a package of candy from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., at 7:31 p.m. July 6.
· Two 12-year-old South Milwaukee girls reported belongings were stolen between 1:30 and 3:50 p.m. July 7 while they were at Grobschmidt Outdoor Pool, 2500 16th Ave. One girl reported her iPod was taken; the other girl's purse was taken. Both girls had $10 in cash taken.
· A 30-year-old Milwaukee man faces charges of domestic violence battery and criminal trespass after allegedly choking and punching his ex-girlfriend July 5 in South Milwaukee. The man was captured at about 7:30 a.m. while waiting for a bus in the 2900 block of South Chicago Avenue. He was also cited for possessing marijuana.
· Two holes from a BB or pellet gun were fired July 4 at Kings Row Liquor, 1202 Milwaukee Ave. Damage to the storefront window was estimated at $500.
· A 28-year-old Cudahy man was cited for drunken driving at 2:05 a.m. July 4 in the 2000 block of 10th Avenue.
· A 60-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for drunken driving at 2:35 a.m. July 5 in the 1400 block of North Chicago Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.15. He was also cited for possessing marijuana.
· A 21-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for resisting arrest at 10:13 p.m. July 9 after an incident in the 2100 block of 10th Avenue. According to police reports the man was screaming and cursing loudly and fought three officers who tried to subdue him.
· Police responded to five domestic violence incidents between July 4 and 10.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- Police Report: April 28
- Police Report: April 21
- Police Report: April 14
- Police Report: March 17
- Police report: March 3