· Police are seeking a 26-year-old Milwaukee man in an armed robbery incident that took place at a home in the 3600 block of East Barnard Avenue at 12:10 a.m. May 14. According to police reports, the man and two other unidentified men took a pistol, ammunition, $100 cash, a cellphone and three packs of cigarettes.
· A 33-year-old St. Francis man was cited for retail theft after taking deodorant and shampoo from Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave., at 3:09 a.m. May 15.
· An 18-year-old Cudahy man was cited for retail theft after taking a bottle of rum, valued at $17.99, from Pick 'n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., at 7:47 a.m. May 16.
· A lawnmower valued at $600 was taken from a yard in the 3800 block of East Munkwitz Avenue between 10 and 10:25 a.m. May 22.
· A 49-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after he passed out in the lobby of an apartment building in the 3600 block of East Barnard Avenue at 11:11 a.m. May 17.
· A 46-year-old Cudahy man faces charges of operating while intoxicated, resisting an officer and disorderly conduct after he was arrested in the 5400 block of South Lake Drive at 6:59 p.m. May 16.
· Three Milwaukee residents were arrested at 8:13 p.m. May 18 while consuming alcohol in a parked car outside McDonald's, 6163 S. Packard Ave. A 25-year-old man was cited for providing alcohol to minors, a 23-year-old man was cited for open consumption of alcohol, and a 19-year-old woman was cited for underage consumption.
· A 32-year-old Cudahy man was cited for disorderly conduct at 12:10 a.m. May 19 after allegedly throwing rocks at patrons of Pony's Bar and Grill, 5132 S. Packard Ave.
No reportable incidents.
· A caller reported the morning of May 22 that tires had been slashed on a vehicle parked in the 1700 block of Milwaukee Avenue.
· On May 18 police received a report of a young boy caring for a deer on a porch in the 1900 block of Seventh Avenue. The boy told police that he witnessed four teenagers beating the baby deer with a stick near the lagoon. Police turned the fawn over to the Wisconsin Humane Society's Wildlife Rehab Center.
· Police responded to three domestic violence incidents between May 16 and 22.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- Police Report: April 28
- Police Report: April 21
- Police Report: April 14
- Police Report: March 17
- Police report: March 3