St. Francis police warned a 59-year-old man to change "his way of meeting women" after he tried to ask a 14-year-old girl to join him for coffee.
According to the St. Francis police report:
The 59-year-old Cudahy man was driving in the 2500 block of East Howard Avenue about 11 a.m. May 14, and he pulled over and asked a 14-year-old high school student to join him for coffee.
The girl, who was walking home because she was sick, told him "no." The girl said also told her mother, who notified police.
When police contacted the man, he told police he "doesn't go to bars because he doesn't drink (and) tried dating sites but that all he meets are ugly, fat women."
Police said the man "was warned and advised he could be looking at police charges if he doesn't change his way of meeting women."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: May 14, 2015
- Winter's not through with us yet
- South Shore police report: May 7, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 30, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 23, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect
- South Shore police report: April 9, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 2, 2015
- South Shore police report: March 19, 2015