· A 28-year-old resident of the 3700 block of East Pulaski Avenue was charged with robbery after allegedly grabbing a purse from a 51-year-old Cudahy woman at 9:05 a.m. April 13 outside the Serenity Club, 3677 E. Pulaski Ave. The man's 22-year-old girlfriend was charged with obstructing an officer and receiving stolen property after she admitted giving false information and taking a smartphone, lipstick and cigarettes from the purse. The victim reported $20, a debit card and a driver's license were also taken.
· A knife valued at $15, four packs of cigarettes and $10 in change were stolen from a truck in the 3800 block of East Grange Avenue overnight April 16 or 17.
· A 43-year-old resident of the 3700 block of East Squire Avenue was arrested for battery at 9:09 p.m. April 13 after allegedly punching his 43-year-old girlfriend. The man also allegedly threw numerous items at her, striking her with a plastic learning desk.
· The windows of some vehicles parked in the 3600 and 3700 blocks of East Holmes Avenue were shattered by BB pellets overnight April 17-18. They were among incidents reported by five residents.
· The windows of some vehicles parked in the 4500 and 4600 blocks of South Kingan Avenue were shattered by BB pellets overnight April 17-18. They were among incidents reported by five residents.
· The window of a vehicle parked in the 3500 block of East Whittaker Avenue was shattered by BB pellets overnight April 17-18. It was among incidents reported by five residents.
· A 25-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for operating after suspension and obstructing an officer after he gave a false name to police in the 3600 block of East Ramsey Avenue at 3:26 p.m. April 13. Police had been responding to reports of drug activity nearby in the 5800 block of South Quality Avenue.
· Police are seeking a 30-year-old Milwaukee man who allegedly posted Facebook threats against his ex-girlfriend, a 30-year-old resident of the 3100 block of East Adams Avenue. She reported the threats at 12:31 a.m. April 18, and police obtained a warrant for disorderly conduct (domestic violence related).
· A catalytic converter was taken off a van parked at Casa de Oracion Adonia church, 4200 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., on April 12.
· A 34-year-old Cudahy man was arrested operating while intoxicated with drugs, battery, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct after a collision at East Howard and South Kinnickinnic avenues at 9:14 a.m. April 12. The man told police he had been smoking crack and attempted to commit suicide by driving into a tow truck. According to police reports, he kicked one officer and knocked him to the ground and attempted to grab another's gun before two other officers were able to subdue him.
South Milwaukee police reports were unavailable prior to deadline this week due to the holiday weekend. Reports will be included in next week's South Shore police report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- Police Report: April 28
- Police Report: April 14
- Police Report: March 17
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Police report: Feb. 10
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police report: Jan. 27