· A 43-year-old Cudahy man was cited for retail theft at 1:43 p.m. Nov. 5 for taking $16 worth of items from Pick 'n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave.
· A 25-year-old Cudahy man was cited for retail theft for taking a $4 comb from Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave., at 10:43 a.m. Nov. 8.
· A 50-year-old Cudahy man was charged with fourth-degree sexual assault after an incident behind Duffy's bar, 4858 S. Packard Ave., after 2 a.m. Nov. 11. A 53-year-old woman said the Cudahy man kissed her and grabbed her left breast over her clothing without consent.
· A 47-year-old Butler man was cited for speeding and driving with a suspended license in the 3000 block of East Layton Avenue at 12:17 p.m. Nov. 4. The man admitted possessing marijuana. The case was referred to the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office for possible criminal charges.
· A 46-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for marijuana possession during a traffic stop in the 5500 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 11:43 p.m. Nov. 5. In addition, he was arrested on two Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office warrants.
· A 20-year-old Cudahy man was cited for marijuana possession, driving without a license and driving without insurance in the 5000 block of South Nicholson Avenue at 2:11 p.m. Nov. 7. About $40 worth of marijuana was found in the car.
· A 23-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for possession of a narcotic, disorderly conduct and resisting an officer after causing a disturbance at an apartment building in the 3100 block of East Adams Avenue at 11:38 a.m. Nov. 13. The man left the apartment building and was arrested at a nearby laundromat.
· A 30-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for drunken driving, driving with a suspended license and unsafe driving in the 6000 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 2:55 a.m. Nov. 3. Her blood-alcohol content was 0.11.
· A 38-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for driving while intoxicated and driving with a revoked license after being stopped in the 4000 block of East Layton Avenue at 2:07 a.m. Nov. 13. His BAC was 0.19.
· Two rear tires were slashed on a van parked behind South Shore Cyclery, 4758 S. Packard Ave., and one tire was slashed on a car parked behind Arlans Laundromat, 4774 S. Packard Ave., the evening of Nov. 6.
· A picture window was shattered in the 6100 block of South Cory Avenue either Nov. 8 or Nov. 9. Damage is estimated at $500.
· A rock was thrown through the rear window of a pickup truck parked in the 3900 block of East Edgerton Avenue either Nov. 11 or Nov. 12.
· Cudahy police responded to two domestic violence incidents between Nov. 9 and Nov. 15.
· A 22-year-old Oak Creek woman was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with a suspended license in the 2600 block of East Grange Avenue at 10:44 p.m. Nov. 7.
· Two rings with a combined value of $400 were taken from an apartment in the 3500 block of East Tesch Avenue. The theft was reported Nov. 9.
· A purse and its contents were stolen from a car at Layton Mart Shopping Center, 3100 E. Layton Ave., between noon and 1 p.m. Nov. 9. Loss is estimated at $200.
· Cash was taken from two vending machines in the lunchroom at Badger Fitness, 2201 12th Ave., following a break-in either Nov. 9 or Nov. 10.
· About $3,100 worth of goods were taken from a home in the 1000 block of Park Avenue between 8:25 a.m. and 1 p.m. Nov. 13. The burglar gained entry by breaking a glass patio door. Items taken include a laptop computer, a monitor, five rings, a watch, an iPad tablet and a videogame system.
· A bicycle valued at $100 was taken from a yard in the 1800 block of Missouri Avenue either Nov. 12 or Nov. 13.
· A catalytic converter was taken from a car in the 1600 block of North Chicago Avenue about 6:15 p.m. Nov. 14.
· A 44-year-old South Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving at 1:49 a.m. Nov. 9 at 10th and Michigan avenues, after speeding and weaving across lanes.
· A 42-year-old Oak Creek man was cited for drunken driving in the 2300 block of East Chestnut Street in Oak Creek at 2:42 a.m. Nov. 10. Police began following him on Nicholson Avenue in South Milwaukee. His BAC was 0.26.
· A 41-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for drunken driving after being stopped in the 1400 block of Drexel Boulevard at 3:02 a.m. Nov. 10. The driver, who had been seen running a red light at 15th and Milwaukee avenues, had a BAC of 0.17.
· A Milwaukee woman was cited for driving too fast for conditions after an accident at 10:06 a.m. Nov. 9. The woman had been driving south on North Chicago Avenue when she turned right into a parking lot entrance at Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., and struck a car waiting to exit.
· A BB gun was fired into a window at an apartment in the 500 block of Southtowne Drive about 11 p.m. Nov. 1. Damage is estimated at $50.
· Two sixth-graders used a marker to write profanities inside a boys bathroom at South Milwaukee Middle School, 1001 15th Ave., Nov. 11.
· A pellet was fired through a patio window in the 2500 block of Lakeshore Boulevard at 3:30 p.m. Nov. 13.
· A car's windows were shot out in the 200 block of Marshall Avenue the afternoon of Nov. 13.
· Nine people ranging in age from 15 to 18 were cited for underage alcohol consumption after police broke up a party in a garage in the 700 block of Madison Avenue at 8:10 p.m. Nov. 8. Those arrested: three males and three females from South Milwaukee, a male from Milwaukee and two females from Oak Creek. A 15-year-old South Milwaukee girl also was cited for obstructing an officer.
· A 16-year-old male student at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., was taken to the Children's Detention Center for disorderly conduct and resisting an officer after an incident at 8:20 a.m. Nov. 13. The student was kept outside a classroom after he made a derogatory comment about teachers after he was told to pull his pants up. The school principal overheard him, and explained that he cannot speak to an adult like that and that he could be ticketed. The student repeated the comment and challenged the principal to take action. The student then left the building, despite being told to stop. He was found about five blocks south of the high school at 15th and Chestnut avenues.
· South Milwaukee police responded to six domestic violence cases between Nov. 8 and Nov. 14.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 14, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 7, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 30, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 23, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 16, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 9, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 2, 2015
- South Shore police report: March 19, 2015
- South Shore police report: March 5, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 26, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 19, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 12, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 5, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 29, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 22, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 15, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 1, 2015