Youth is beaten, robbed at main beach
South Milwaukee - A 16-year-old South Milwaukee boy was beaten and robbed of $100 and his smart phone by four men while walking along the main beach area on Sunday.
According to police, the youth said that four Hispanic males in their late teens to early 20s attacked him with a metal bar while he was walking on the beach south of the South Milwaukee Yacht Club, 100 Marshall Ave.
All of the suspects had shaved heads with mullet style haircuts in the back, and pointed sideburns. The suspects punched and kicked the youth repeatedly over his head and torso, requiring six staples to close a large gash on the victim's head.
Some of the suspects were wearing yellow tops, while another suspect had a red Adidas sweatshirt. The men headed north on the beach following the attack, police said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- Police warn man, 59, after he asked 14-year-old girl out for coffee