• Copper pipes valued at $950 were removed from the basement of a vacant residence in the 3400 block of East Cudahy Avenue between Feb. 20 to 26. There was no sign of forced entry.
• A basketball coach at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, reported that $540 was taken from his wallet in a locked office near the boys locker room on Feb. 10
• A 2000 Dodge Intrepid valued at $5,500 was taken from the lot at Gateway Motor Sales, 3210 E. Layton Ave., between Feb. 26 to 28.
• A car stereo was removed and the driver's side door panel damaged resulting in a $1,000 loss to a vehicle parked on the 3700 block of East Pulaski Avenue between Feb. 26 to 28.
• A cell phone valued at $150 was taken from an employee of Kmart, 6077 S. Packard Ave., when she misplaced it in the store Feb. 28.
• A 38-year-old Green Bay man was issued a citation for aggravated assault for striking a patron in the face with a closed fist at Club Bagdad, 3776 E. Layton Ave., on Feb. 7. The victim's glasses sustained $150 in damage in the assault.
• A 51-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for drunken driving and failing to stop for a stop sign in the 3300 block of East Ramsey Avenue on March 1. Results from a blood-alcohol test were not available.
• A 32-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for drunken driving-second offense on the 5300 block of South Packard Avenue on Feb. 27. His blood alcohol content was 0.14.
• A vehicle parked on the 3900 block of East Henry Avenue was scratched, causing $200 damage Feb. 19.
• A 51-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting an officer when officers were called to quell a disturbance in the 3500 block of East Cudahy Avenue on Jan. 4.
• A 17-year-old Cudahy High School student was arrested for disorderly conduct for threatening "to blow up the school" following an argument with a classmate in a classroom Feb. 28.
• A 31-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for cruelty to a child for kicking his 14-year-old son repeatedly and striking him on the back with a leather belt March 5. The case was referred to the district attorney's office.
• A rear window valued at $500 was shattered on a 2010 Volkswagen Super Beetle while parked in the 4100 block of South Lake Drive on March 6.
• Two Milwaukee women, ages 39 and 51, were arrested for retail theft for stealing 10 bottles of liquor valued at $227 at Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., on Feb. 26. The retail theft charges were the 12th such offense for the 39-year-old woman, and the fifth such offense for the 51-year-old.
• A 23-year-old South Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving at the intersection of Chicago and Hawthorne avenues after police observed her vehicle swerving over the centerline while northbound Feb. 27. The woman's blood alcohol content was 0.11
• A 35-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for violating a court order for possessing a firearm after he told police he accidentally fired a round from a handgun while cleaning it in an apartment in the 400 block of Southtowne Place on Feb. 25. The round went though the wall and damaged an apartment door across the hall, resulting in $500 damage.
• Police responded to one domestic violence incident this week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: May 20
- Police Report: May 6
- Police Report: April 29
- Police Report: April 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 8
- Police Report: April 1
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police Report: March 4
- Police Report: Feb. 25
- Police Report: Feb. 18
- Police Report: Feb. 11
- Police Report: Feb. 4
- Police Report: Jan. 28
- Police Report: Jan. 21
- Police Report: Jan. 14
- Police Report: Jan. 7
- Police Report: Dec. 28