• A wallet containing $50 in cash and $130 in gift and credit cards was taken from a locker room at St. Luke's South Shore Hospital, 5900 S. Lake Drive, on Jan. 29, resulting in $1,200 in unauthorized charges to the cardholder.
• A pair of sunglasses, a GPS unit and youth baseball bats valued at $700 were taken from an unlocked vehicle parked in a driveway on the 3800 block of East Ramsey Avenue on Feb. 5.
• A 21-year-old woman was punched in the head repeatedly by an 18-year-old Milwaukee woman in the victim's residence on the 3500 block of East Plankinton Avenue on Feb. 3. The victim required 10 stitches. A temporary misdemeanor warrant was issued, and the 21-year-old woman was referred to the district attorney's office.
• A 19-year-old Cudahy man along with three Cudahy youths, ages 17, 17 and 16, were arrested for marijuana possession for smoking marijuana in a vehicle on the 3800 block of East Van Eimeren Avenue on Jan. 28. A 16-year-old South Milwaukee youth in the vehicle was also cited for marijuana possession.
• A 32-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia when officers stopped him in his vehicle in the 5400 block of South Hately Avenue on Jan. 27.
• A 22-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving and failure to stop for a stop sign following a two-car accident Jan. 30 at the intersection of Cudahy and Kirkwood avenues. The man's blood alcohol content was 0.20.
• A 42-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving, third offense, operating with a revoked driver's license, operating an unregistered vehicle, driving too fast for conditions and failure to stop for a flashing red light in the 6000 block of South Packard Avenue on Feb. 7.
• A car windshield was smashed in the 2800 block of East Edgerton Avenue, causing $200 damage on Feb. 4.
• Rear and passenger windows valued at $800 were smashed on a vehicle parked in the 4600 block of South Kinnickinnic Avenue on Feb. 7.
• A 69-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for drunken driving, fourth offense, in the 3500 block of South Kinnickinnic Avenue on Feb. 7. The man's blood alcohol content was 0.16.
• Rubber molding on a passenger door window received $100 damage on a vehicle parked on the 2100 block of East Tripoli Avenue on Jan. 21.
• Gray paint was thrown on a city of St. Francis traffic sign at Lake Drive and Howard Avenue on Jan. 30. No damage estimate was available.
• Police are seeking a 23-year-old Oak Creek man for questioning after he allegedly took $1,027 from a bowling prize fund at AMF South Park Lanes, 305 N. Chicago Ave., between Nov. 7 and Jan. 16.
• Three cartons of cigarettes valued at $210 were taken from a locked vehicle while it was parked in the alley on the 1300 block of Manitoba Avenue on Feb. 6.
• A 17-year-old South Milwaukee boy was cited for having a marijuana pipe in his possession at South Milwaukee High School, 801 S. 15th Ave., on Feb. 7.
• A side window valued at $175 was smashed on a vehicle parked on Oak Creek Parkway and Beech Street on Feb. 11.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- Police Report: April 28
- Police Report: April 21
- Police Report: April 14
- Police Report: March 17