• A laptop computer valued at $300 was removed from a work vehicle during a break-in while parked outside Bally Total Fitness, 2525 E. Layton Ave., on Jan. 3. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $200.
• A car stereo system valued at $1,425 was taken from a locked vehicle while parked in a driveway in the 3700 block of East Birchwood Avenue on Jan. 10.
• Scrap metal valued at $500 was removed from an outdoor area at Riedel Tool and Machine, 3645 E. Mallory Ave., on Jan. 19.
• A 38-year-old Greenfield man was arrested for retail theft on Jan. 20 for stealing a combined $792 of liquor from Pick 'n Save, 5881 S. Packard Ave., from Jan. 9-17. The man was detained on Jan. 20 by several store employees until police arrived after they noticed he matched the description from a store surveillance camera. The man was also cited for battery for his struggle with store employees.
• A car radio and digital camera were taken from a vehicle in the Kmart parking lot at 6077 S. Packard Ave. on Jan. 22.
• Car stereo components valued at $1,350 were taken from the trunk of a vehicle while it was being stored outside at Grady's Automotive, 6272 S. Packard Ave., on Jan. 14.
• A 25-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for battery and disorderly conduct after he punched a 24-year-old Cudahy woman in the head in the 4900 block of South Nicholson Avenue on Jan. 9. A 22-year-old man present for the incident was also cited for disorderly conduct.
• A 69-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for smashing a large store window at Arlyn's Laundromat, 4776 S. Packard Ave., on Jan. 3.
• A picture window at a residence in the 3700 block of East Edgerton Avenue was cracked by a thrown object on Jan. 7, resulting in $500 damage.
• Two windows valued at $250 were smashed at a residence in the 3700 block of East Plankinton Avenue on Jan. 16.
• A 26-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct on Dec. 31 for making telephone threats to a 22-year-old Cudahy man.
• A vacant residence in the 4200 block of South Clement Avenue was forcibly entered between Dec. 1-15 and copper piping and electrical wire were removed. The combined amount of the theft and damage to the building was estimated at $5,000.
• An MP3 player and video games estimated at more than $500 were taken from an apartment in the 4000 block of South Kingan Avenue from Jan. 1 to 2.
• A snowblower valued at $200 was taken from the backyard of a residence in the 3900 block of South Lipton Avenue on Jan. 19.
• A 15-year-old girl was arrested for battery and disorderly conduct after dragging a 16-year-old girl to the ground and punching her at St. Francis High School, 4225 South Lake Drive, on Jan. 14.
• A tire valued at $292 was punctured while parked in a residential parking lot in the 3500 block of East Norwich Court on Jan. 17.
• A 36-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct for breaking a window and slashing truck tires in the 4200 South Vermont Court on Jan. 22.
• A 55-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for operating while intoxicated and operating after revocation of his driver's license when he was observed speeding in the 3700 block of East Howard Avenue in the early morning hours of Jan. 1. The man's blood alcohol content was 0.24.
• An air conditioning unit for a travel trailer valued at $600 was taken outside a residence in the 500 block of Hawthorne Avenue between Jan. 1 and Jan. 11.
• A car stereo and digital media player valued at $450 were taken from a vehicle parked outside a residence in the 300 block of Marquette Avenue on Jan. 7. Damage to the vehicle is estimated at $280.
• A 24-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for battery after she struck two women after refusing to leave Spirits tavern, 922 Milwaukee Ave., at bar closing time Jan. 13.
• A 15-year-old male South Milwaukee High School student was arrested for disorderly conduct after instigating a fight with another male student in the school lobby on Jan. 13.
• A 36-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for operating while intoxicated after he was stopped for speeding in the 600 block of Milwaukee Avenue on Jan. 13. Results from a blood alcohol test are pending.
• Police made one arrest relating to a domestic violence incident last week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: April 21
- Police Report: April 14
- Police Report: March 17
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Police report: Feb. 10
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police report: Jan. 27
- Police report: Jan. 20
- Police report: Jan. 13
- Police report: Jan. 6
- Police report: Dec. 27
- Police Report: Dec. 20
- Police report: Dec. 15
- Police Report: Dec. 8
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Police Report: Nov. 25
- Police report: Nov. 18
- Police Report: Nov. 11