• An 18-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for retail theft after taking merchandise and coupons from his employer at Kmart, 6077 S. Packard Ave., about 5:30 p.m. Nov. 23. Loss is estimated at $230.
• A 29-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for theft after taking jewelry valued at $2,075 from his parent's residence in the 6000 block of South Crosswinds Drive between midnight Nov. 25 and 3 p.m. Dec. 4. Some of the jewelry was recovered by police.
• A wallet containing $700, gift cards, bank cards, credit cards, a Social Security card and a driver's license was taken from a locker at Bally Total Fitness, 2525 E. Layton Ave., at 9:39 p.m. Dec. 1. Loss is estimated at $1,075.
• Two subwoofers, an amplifier, a CD player and two MP3 players were reported taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 3900 block of East Mallory Avenue at 4:38 a.m. Dec. 7. Loss is estimated at $1,570.
• A 59-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for retail theft after taking beef jerky at Pick 'n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., at 2:40 p.m. Dec. 9.
• A purse containing $50 and prescription drugs in the 4400 block of South Packard Avenue between 8 p.m. Dec. 9 and 10 a.m. Dec. 13. Personal checks were also taken and a check was forged and cashed for $240. An acquaintance, who stayed at the residence, is suspected. Loss is estimated at $290.
• A city garbage can valued at $100 was taken in the 3600 block of East Martin Avenue between 7 p.m. Dec. 10 and 3:25 p.m. Dec. 11.
• Copper, post jacks and conduit wiring were reported taken from a yard in the 5200 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 5:16 p.m. Dec. 15. Loss is estimated at $4,250.
• A 15-year-old Cudahy boy was arrested for assault and disorderly conduct after attacking another student in the hallway of Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, at 12:44 p.m. Dec. 9.
• Tires on a vehicle were slashed in the 5500 block of South O'Brien Avenue between 9 p.m. Dec. 3 and 10 a.m. Dec. 4. Damage is estimated at $160.
• A window of a vehicle was broken in the 5800 block of South Illinois Avenue between 9 p.m. Dec. 10 and 12:45 a.m. Dec. 11. Damage is estimated at $250.
• A window of a vehicle was broken in the 5500 block of Trinthammer Avenue between 3 and 11:46 a.m. Dec. 12. Damage is estimated at $250.
• A windshield of a vehicle was damaged after a city snow plow picked up snow and struck the vehicle, damaging the windshield in the 2500 block of East Ramsey Avenue between noon and 4 p.m. Dec. 12. Damage is estimated at $218.
• A windshield of a vehicle was reported smashed in the 3800 block of East Underwood Avenue between noon Dec. 16 and 11:15 a.m. Dec. 17. Damage is estimated at $200.
• A 48-year-old Cudahy man, a 51-year-old Cudahy man and a 45-year-old Cudahy man were cited for loitering after drinking beer and smoking cigarettes at Bubble Garden Laundromat, 5803 S. Packard Ave., at 10:43 p.m. Dec. 10.
• A 51-year-old homeless man was arrested for loitering after hanging out and drinking alcohol at Bubble Garden Laundromat, 5803 S. Packard Ave., at 10:20 p.m. Dec. 14.
• A 50-year-old West Allis man was arrested for disorderly conduct after calling a residence and threatening to kill a family in the 3600 block of East Whittaker Avenue about 6 p.m. Dec. 15.
• A 30-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for obstructing police after running from an officer in the 5200 block of South Packard Avenue at 2:11 a.m. Dec. 16.
• The Cudahy Police Department reported two domestic violence arrests.
• Electrical wiring and a copper pipe were taken from a vacant residence in the 4200 block of South Clement Street between noon Dec. 1 and 12:30 p.m. Dec. 15. Loss is estimated at $5,000.
• Auto parts were taken from vehicles in a scrap yard at St. Francis Auto Wreckers, 4045 S. Pennsylvania Ave., between midnight Dec. 11 and midnight Dec. 15. Access to the yard was gained by cutting a hole in the fence. A hood of a vehicle was damaged and windows of a vehicle were damaged by bb gun pellets. Loss and damages are estimated at $565.
• Tools and a car stereo were taken from a locked garage in the 2400 block of Fifth Avenue between 5 p.m. Dec. 12 and 5:45 a.m. Dec. 13. It is unknown how access was gained. Amount of loss is unknown.
• A GPS was reported taken from a vehicle in the 2400 block of 14th Avenue about midnight Dec. 12. Access was gained by breaking a window. Loss and damages are estimated at $500.
• A watch was reported taken at Franciscan Villa, 3601 S Chicago Ave., about 3:30 p.m. Dec. 15.
• A purse containing a credit card was reported taken in the 200 block of North Chicago Avenue about 6 p.m. Dec. 15. Transactions were made to the credit card without the owner's permission. Amount of loss is unknown.
• Miscellaneous items were taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 2000 block of 13th Avenue about 3 p.m. Dec. 16. Amount of loss is unknown.
• A GPS was reported taken from a vehicle in the 800 block of Park Avenue about 9 a.m. Dec. 19. Access was gained by breaking a window. Amount of loss and damages are unknown.
• A man was reported a victim of assault by another man in the 1000 block of Milwaukee Avenue at 10:48 p.m. Dec. 17.
• A 54-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested after assaulting a 58-year-old South Milwaukee man in an apartment in the 600 block of Milwaukee Avenue between 12:30 and 2:48 p.m. Dec. 18.
• A 47-year-old South Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving after calling police because her boyfriend was damaging her vehicle in the 500 block of Southtowne Place at 2:12 a.m. Dec. 5. She was transported to St. Luke's South Shore for a blood draw.
• A 46-year-old Oak Creek man was arrested for drunken driving after swerving and speeding near the intersection of 10th and Manitoba avenues at 1:30 a.m. Dec. 18. His blood-alcohol content was 0.15.
• A utility pole and sign were reported damaged in a hit-and-run accident at the intersection of Nicholson Avenue at Hickory Street between 10 p.m. Dec. 12 and 4:10 a.m. Dec. 13. Damage is estimated at $105.
• A window of a vehicle was reported smashed in the 1800 block of Minnesota Avenue about 1 p.m. Dec. 13.
• Tires on a vehicle were reported slashed in the 2400 block of 13th Avenue about 1:30 p.m. Dec. 15.
• A mirror on a truck was reported broken in the 1300 block of Manistique Avenue at 5:49 p.m. Dec. 15.
• Two windows of a vehicle were broken in the 1300 block of Marquette Avenue between 7:30 and 11 p.m. Dec. 18. Damage is estimated at $500.
• A window of a vehicle was reported broken in the 1200 block of Marquette Avenue at 10:47 p.m. Dec. 18. Damage is estimated at $250.
• A window of a vehicle was broken in the 1800 block of 15th Avenue between 10:45 and 11:15 p.m. Dec. 18. Damage is estimated at $250.
• A window of a vehicle was reported shattered in the 3800 block of 15th Avenue at 11:46 p.m. Dec. 18.
• Two tires on a vehicle were reported slashed in the 200 block of North Chicago Avenue at 3:28 a.m. Dec. 19.
• A window of a vehicle was reported smashed in the 700 block of Hawthorne Avenue about 8:30 a.m. Dec. 19.
• Windows were reported smashed on two vehicles in the 800 block of Hawthorne Avenue about 9 a.m. Dec. 19.
• A truck window was reported damaged in the 3500 block of 15th Avenue about 6:30 p.m. Dec. 19.
• A screen door of a residence was reported cut by an unknown suspect in the 1600 block of Clark Court at 9:19 p.m. Dec. 19.
• A South Milwaukee woman was arrested for disorderly conduct after kicking a door to an apartment and threatening to beat up a tenant in the 1500 block of 17th Avenue about 4 p.m. Dec. 13.
• A 16-year-old girl and a 14-year-old girl were cited for habitual truancy at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., about 8:30 a.m. Dec. 15.
• A South Milwaukee man was cited for disorderly conduct after being loud and receiving a warning by police in an apartment in the 1200 block of Michigan Avenue about 11 p.m. Dec. 16.
• A South Milwaukee woman was reported a victim of credit card fraud about 6 p.m. Dec. 16.
• The South Milwaukee Police Department made eight domestic violence arrests last week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Police Report: Nov. 25
- Police report: Nov. 18
- Police Report: Nov. 11
- Police Report: Nov. 4
- Police Report: Oct. 28
- Police Report: Oct. 21
- Police report: Oct. 14
- Police report: Oct. 6
- Police report: Sept. 30
- Police Report: Sept. 23
- Police Report: Sept. 16
- Police Report: Sept. 9
- Police Report: Aug. 30
- Police Report: Aug. 26
- Police report: Aug. 19
- Police Report: Aug. 12
- Police Report: Aug. 5
- Police Report: July 29
- Police report: July 22