Congratulations to Carla Rentas of Muskego who submitted a photo taken at Holland State Park in Michigan that was judged by our panel to be the best picture of more than 100 submissions to our Michigan Memories photo contest, sponsored by the Lake Express High Speed Ferry.
Carla wins a Lake Express prize package that includes round-trip tickets for two adults, two children and one vehicle on the high-speed ferry, and a two-night stay at the Hampton Inn in Muskegon, Mich.
Our second-place winner is Kendra Bradford of Greendale, who submitted a photo of her daughter enjoying a sunset along the banks of Luke Superior. The second-place prize includes round-trip tickets for two adults and a vehicle on the ferry.
Brookfield's Ryan Furness submitted a photo of a sunfish caught on a beautiful day on the Sunset Lake in Iron River and won the third-place prize, a round-trip ticket for an adult on the ferry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 14, 2015
- Winter's not through with us yet
- South Shore police report: May 7, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 30, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 23, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 16, 2015