I am an Ultra-Conservative, Alpha-Male, True Authentic Leader, Type "C" Personality, who is very active in my community; whether it is donating time, clothes or money for Project Concern or going to Common Council meetings and voicing my opinions. As a blogger, I intend to provide a different viewpoint "The way I see it!" on various world, national and local issues with a few helpful tips & tidbits sprinkled in.
It has come to light that the city use vehicles (four of them not including Police/Fire) have not been logged for mileage or use. It is true that this has been going on for many years and many Mayors. Each time it was talked about getting fixed it was forgotten.
Since many people would like to hear the city meetings and some cannot attend or do not live in Cudahy, I thought I would place the meeting in MP3 format. I kept the bit rate at 56kbps to keep the size down. I know many people quote from the meetings and get it wrong. I have even shared these files with the CNI and Milwaukee Journal to clear up mistakes. Even Mayor McCue had something not right in talking with him about the speech, so I gave him a CD with them on it.
- April Top 10 – With over 170,000 views for just the top ten of the month of April that is fantastic. Thank you to all that read my blog!
- Reminder of Recall Meeting Today –I talked about when and where the meeting was to be held and a few of the reasons I was told for it possibility.
- The Recall Of Mayor Ryan McCue – Had a few emails about the recall and voting in the plan commission.
- Wal-Mart & Wave Pushed Away – Talked about the plan commission vote, thus ending the Wal-Mart and Wave site plan.
- I Was Wrong Mayor! – Satire of an apology to the Mayor. I go over the Mayor’s platform and highlight important sections.
- Tar and Feathers For McCue? – Title came from an email to me from a McCue supporter asking me to stop the recall. I listed a few of the reasons people emailed me why they support the recall.
- Questions and Statements – I took peoples’ questions and statements out of the public forum and answered them. I had the drawings of the Wave and Wal-Mart buildings.
- Thank You for Voting Against Wal-Mart Mayor McCue! – Another satire this time from a person that wrote in the public forum thanking McCue for voting NO.
- The Forbidden Store – Talked about Cobalt’s email to me and not trying to interfere with the proposal on the table. This is before the vote.
- Internet Child Predator Sterotype Changing Study Shows – Talks about how new studies show a change in the habits of the Internet Child Predator.
In case you missed the posting and info for the “meet with the mayor” meeting / town hall meeting that was posted at the fire stations and was listed in Journal/Sentinel Thursday's now under Cudahy city meetings here is the info:
First, it was Jobs and that Wal-Mart pushes out small business.
Here is how some Cudahy people react to the Recall of Mayor McCue and/or Support of Wal-Mart/Wave.
Day 23 – Still No real response from the Mayor – A real leader will admit to mistakes
Day 21 – Still No real response from the Mayor – He is answerable to the people
Day 17 – Still No real response from the Mayor – Can you say Change
Day 10 – Thursday May 15th 2008 - Still No response from the Mayor – Will a recall change that?