Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
Dear 9th District Constituents and Friends:
Please click here to view the August 2014 edition of "Privileged To Serve," the monthly e-newsletter issued by my office.
In this edition, you will find information on:
- Updates Concerning 9th District Road Construction;
- Staff Transition in Supervisor Taylor's Office;
- Traveling Beer Garden At Root River Parkway;
- Holz Motors Celebrates 100 Years in Business;
- Supervisor Taylor Asked to Be On the Panel of Judges For Distinguished Young Women of Wisconsin;
- Boerner Botanical Gardens Celebrate 75th Anniversary;
- Oak Creek Lions Fest;
- Free Days at the Milwaukee County Parks, Museums and the County Zoo.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to my office if I can be of assistance concerning any matter involving Milwaukee County.
All My Best,
Steve F. Taylor
Milwaukee County Board, 2nd Vice Chairman
Milwaukee County Supervisor, 9th District
(414) 223-1380 fax