Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
Here are my most popular blogs from last week, Sunday – Saturday:
1) Mayor reacts emotionally after vote is cast to approve construction of new sports facility
2) What's the latest on the stadium Franklin said NO to?
3) Franklin's lack of development...
4) Photos of the Week (05/18/14)
5) 3RD UPDATE: The buzz keeps buzzing in neighboring Oak Creek
6) FPD effectively enforcing sex offender ordinances
7) Culinary no-no #377
8) Just like Franklin, Oak Creek aldermen went into closed session
9) Dr. Ben Carson would be a great presidential candidate
10) Goodnight everyone, and have a reflective weekend!