Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
Here are my most popular blogs from last week, Sunday – Saturday:
1) Worthwhile Franklin project needed a bailout to survive
2) Taking your daughter to the big show tonight? What's wrong with you?
3) This isn't your father's total hip replacement anymore
4) The latest pro-life news (03/10/14)
5) A funny thing happened on the way to the operating room
6) The Kevin Fischer "Whippersnapper Hall of Fame" Inductee #26
7) Culinary no-no #369
8) Meet Steve Olson
9) I'm Irish...We Don't Do This Keep Calm Thing
10) It's true: Marine who lost both legs is bicycling across country