Jennifer is a one in a million stay-at-home mom. (More like one OF a million stay at home moms!) She graduated from a liberal arts college but there is nothing liberal OR artsy about her. She is married to Kevin Fischer of This Just In, and together they have a beautiful young daughter Kyla Audrey. In no particular order she loves dogs, wine, a good bargain, her family, pizza, and entertaining. Follow her blog of all things miscellaneous including but not limited to cooking and baking, entertaining and party planning, being a mommy, and homekeeping.
My friends at Sendik’s already know how much I love shopping at their Franklin location. I can’t believe the store will be celebrating their sixth anniversary tomorrow, October 26th!
From the in-store flyer I received the other day, the following events will be taking place:
- $2.00 Leroy Butler burgers from the grill, 10 AM to 3 PM
- Cake cutting with Mayor Tom Taylor at 11 AM
- Face painting from Love Bug Design, 11 AM to 1 PM
- Meet Leroy Butle,r Noon to 2 PM
- Balloon artist Peter John, 1 PM to 3 PM
- Caribbean Eclipse duo performance, 3 PM to 5 PM
The Fischers will certainly be there, especially for the face painting! If you see us as you’re shopping please say hi!