Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
Here are my most popular blogs from last week, Sunday-Saturday:
1) The Headline of the Year (so far)
2) Play it safe and get a weather radio
3) Culinary no-no #342
4) Franklin smashes Sussex Hamilton
5) Photos of the Week (08/18/13)
6) Don't look now, but its high school football time
7) The latest pro-life news (08/19/13)
8) Goodnight everyone, and have a weekend where you can hear God calling
9) Goodnight everyone, and have a weekend to die for!
10) More LEDs, not less