Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
1) An Egyptian woman tries to stop a military bulldozer from hurting a wounded youth during clashes that broke out as Egyptian security forces moved in to disperse supporters of Egypt's deposed president Mohamed Morsi in a huge protest camp near Rabaa al-Adawiya mosque in eastern Cairo on August 14. The operation began shortly after dawn when security forces surrounded the sprawling Rabaa al-Adawiya camp in east Cairo and a similar one at Al-Nahda square, in the centre of the capital, launching a long-threatened crackdown that left dozens dead. Photo: Mohammed Abdel Moneim / AFP - Getty Images
2) An Egyptian security force kicks a supporter of ousted Islamist President Mohammed Morsi as they clear a sit-in camp set up near Cairo University in Cairo's Giza district, Egypt, Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2013. Egyptian police in riot gear swept in with armored vehicles and bulldozers Wednesday to clear the sit-in camp and the other encampment set up by supporters of the country's ousted Islamist president in Cairo, showering protesters with tear gas as the sound of gunfire rang out. (AP Photo/Hussein Tallal)
3) Bus driver Felix Aguero lies with his hands nailed to a wooden cross during a protest in Luque, a town in the outskirts of Asuncion, Paraguay, Friday, Aug. 16, 2013. Six drivers of a public transportation company crucified themselves using five-inch nails after they were fired allegedly for being members of a union. (AP Photo/Jorge Saenz)
4) U.S. Postal inspectors in hazardous waste suits scrub down an employee outside the building that houses the Alabama Attorney General after a suspicious letter containing an unknown powder was delivered to the Alabama AG's office in Montgomery, Ala., Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2013. (AP Photo/Dave Martin)
5) A portion of a building rests in a sinkhole Monday, Aug. 12, 2013 in Clermont, Fla. The sinkhole, 40 to 50 feet in diameter, opened up overnight and damaged three buildings at the Summer Bay Resort. (AP Photo/John Raoux)
6) A multiple exposure picture taken in the early hours of August 11, 2013, shows a Perseids meteor shower in the sky, near the municipality of La Hiruela, on the mountains of the Sierra Norte de Madrid. Photo: Dani Pozo/AFP/Getty Images
7) The aurora glows in a photo captured by Chad Blakley in Sweden.
8) The aurora's green glow blends with the orange glow of light reflected off clouds to produce a colorful scene for late summer near Whitehorse in Canada's Yukon. Photo: Jonathan Tucker
9) Seehund "Bruno" looks out of his transport box before making his way to the water on the beach of the island of Juist, Germany on August 14, 2013. Four young seals were released after six weeks of recovery at a rescue station in Norden-Norddeich. AFP PHOTO / DPA / CARMEN JASPERSEN +++ GERMANY OUTCARMEN JASPERSEN/AFP/Getty Images
10) The Taipei Zoo in Taipei City, Taiwan released adorable photos of the country's first panda cub in August. The little one, born in July and named Yuan Zai, belongs to Yuan Yuan, the female giant panda presented as part of a pair by China four years ago to mark warming ties with Taiwan.
11) Allie, a 26-year-old bottlenose dolphin, swims with her newborn calf at the Brookfield Zoo in Illinois in August. Photo: Jim Schulz, AP
12) A couple sips a latte with their picture printed on top of the milk foam at a Family Mart in Taipei on Aug. 13, 2013. Photo: Pichi Chuang / Reuters
13) U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, third from right, plays a volleyball game with handicapped Colombian police officers and Army soldiers who lost their legs in the line of duty during his visit to Bogota, Colombia, Monday, Aug. 12, 2013. Kerry is on a one-day official visit to Colombia. (AP Photo/Fernando Vergara)
14) Milwaukee Brewers' Jonathan Lucroy is mobbed by teammates after hitting a walkoff two-run home run during the ninth inning of a baseball game against the Cincinnati Reds, Friday, Aug. 16, 2013, in Milwaukee. The Brewers won 7-6. (AP Photo/Morry Gash)
15) United States' Michelle Wie encourages the crowd along the 15th fairway during a foursome match in the Solheim Cup golf tournament, Friday, Aug. 16, 2013, in Parker, Colo. (AP Photo/Chris Carlson)
16) A Scotland soccer fan wearing a Queen Elizabeth II mask walks down Wembley Way before their international friendly match against England at Wembley Stadium, London, Wednesday Aug. 14, 2013. (AP Photo/PA, Dominic Lipinski)
17) Fans of the late Elvis Presley gather at Graceland, Presley's home, for the annual candlelight vigil on Thursday, Aug. 15, 2013, in Memphis, Tenn. Presley fans from around the world made their annual pilgrimage to Graceland to pay their respects to the rock n' roll icon with a solemn candlelight vigil on the 36th anniversary of his death.